Who What Wear is looking to hire a Podcast Producer to join our award winning culture for a three month contract position. If you love the art of long-form storytelling and bringing short-form buzzy content to life, we want to speak with you!
As a Podcast Producer, you will work on our growing podcast team to bring inspiring and engaging content to life. You’ll focus primarily on our two in-house podcasts: a long-form series in the career category (Second Life, Apple Podcasts’ Careers Top 10) and our most recent show in fashion, beauty, and entertainment, Who What Wear with Hillary Kerr. You will also be setting booking talent, overseeing edits, and working with cross-functional teams to promote the show, and contributing to the quality of our content.
If you’re the ideal candidate for the role, you love to dig deep to prepare show research, and you enjoy both creative writing and comprehensive scripting.
Who What Wear is powered by a hybrid remote/ in-person workforce that spans the UK and US. Working here means that you get the benefits of working with the UK team both IRL at our London HQ and remotely. Our interviewing and onboarding activities are conducted both virtually and in the office.
- Engineer and facilitate remote recordings & manage podcast equipment
- Managing budgets, talent communications and pre-show tech checks
- Pitching talent and booking talent
- Scripting episodes; both editorially and for branded content and ad spots
- QCing and approving final edits
- Working with social team to create engaging promotional content
- Minimum 3 years producing experience (for a podcast, broadcast/radio, or tv/film)
- Exceptional organizational skills, ability to prioritize work, and a track record of turning around audio assets on a tight deadline
- Proficiency with studio and field recording equipment/hardware; ability to troubleshoot calmly and efficiently
- Proficiency in ProTools or comparable editing software
- Well-versed in the digital media landscape + an interest in fashion, beauty, entertainment, pop culture, and entrepreneurial content
- Experience in video editing/production or creating content for social is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Work/Life Balance: Unlimited time off, paid holidays, paid winter break, and flexible work schedules.
- Wellness: 100% company-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their children, in addition to short- and long-term disability coverage and life insurance. Self-Care Fridays (Half-day Fridays) to encourage self-care and mental health awareness.
- Financial Well-being: Sponsored 401k plan with unlimited access to financial advisors and planning tools. Bonus eligibility and stock options for all Full-Time employees
- Opportunity to Fight Racism: We’re proud to match 100% of employee donations made to organizations that combat racism or support recovery from racist acts of violence.
- Opportunity to Do Good: Each employee dedicates one day per year toward an impactful social good project.
- And of course, the fashion! Who What Wear employees receive 50% off everything from our DTC line, the Who What Wear Collection.
Who What Wear provides an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Who What Wear believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an international company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
More about Who What Wear:
Who What Wear is an international fashion company known for its digital fashion publication — whowhatwear.com — and its carefully curated, low-key luxury line of clothing and accessories, the Who What Wear Collection. The brand was founded in 2006 by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power and includes the chart-topping podcasts Second Life and Who What Wear with Hillary Kerr, both hosted by Kerr. Headquartered in Los Angeles.